Since I first took office in 2011, Wisconsin Republicans have delivered over $8 BILLION in tax relief. Property taxes are lower on the average home today than they were in 2011! We’ve given state and local governments the tools necessary to keep taxes low and to lower them even further. In just the last budget, we eliminated two entire taxes from thebooks – the statewide property tax, and the AMT!
- Finally END THE MILLER PARK TAX!
- My priority is to continue this tradition of tax relief and putting more money back into taxpayer’s pockets.
- Property Taxes – Despite years of property tax relief, Wisconsin's property taxpayers continue to be too high. We need to lower Wisconsin’s property tax burden.
- Income Taxes – I will work to flatten our income tax and lower tax rates for all taxpayers.
- Business Taxes – I will work to continue to eliminate the personal property tax burden on Wisconsin businesses.